Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Autel Maxidiag Elite All Systems
Autel Maxidiag Elite All Systems

2525 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2013-03-22 04:01:46

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    gussmith
    2013-03-20 12:07:16
    Ok . Now I am Not Happy . I have wasted a lot of hours troubleshooting a mini cooper airbag system with this maxidiag elite all systems . I have contacted support with no reply to email . I have paid a hefty price with the expectation of having the correct tool for the job . Finally , my friend proved there was no problem with my Mini Cooper Airbag system with a tester costing a tenth of the price that I paid for this Autel Maxidiag Elite All Systems . Get your act together . I would like to return this unit as faulty . I would like a full refund .

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-03-20 20:12:43

sorry for the troubles. But if your mini is OK, it is normal that our tool could not tell there is a problem.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    gussmith
    2013-03-21 05:21:45
    Reply to 2 floor: Ok . Here are some details . The airbag Light was on on the mini , indicating that there was indeed a fault in the system . Common occurrence when the connections under the seat are disturbed . Using Maxidiag Elite to determine which connection was causing the error or to reset the light . Scan function - select make - series - model - and again model - version - model year - then confirm information . Using either Auto Scan or Control Unit - The Drive system components were recognised and returned Pass | No Fault . It seems that none of the items related to the airbag in the Body system were recognised . The airbag fault or indeed the fact that the airbag was fitted and the warning light was on was not even listed . Please fix this !

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-03-21 22:24:38

Dear sir, unfortunately, you are barking up the wrong tree......the airbag system is not included in Drive system, but Body system.......

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    gussmith
    2013-03-22 04:01:46
    Reply to 4 floor: Not barking up the wrong tree . I know the airbag system is included in the body system . But this Maxidiag elite does not know that any of the items in the body system exist . Read the previous comment from me again and you will realise that it is you who are barking up the wrong tree !
  Total1 Pages